BK2005 Pediatric Type Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, Paediatric Blood Pressure Monitor, Pediatric Bp Apparatus, pediatric blood pressure machine
Choose a cuff for children.
1. School-age children generally use sleeves that are 6cm or 7cm wide, this Paediatric Blood Pressure Monitor cuff is 7cm wide, which is suitable for children.
2. Try to keep children calm and do not exercise vigorously before measuring blood pressure.
3. Cuff cuff around right upper arm while blood pressure is measured. Right upper arm and blood pressure chart at heart level. The lower end of the cuff should be 2cm above the elbow joint. It should not be too tight or loose.
4. Place the stethoscope over the brachial artery, and inflate the cuff to raise the mercury level to the point where the pulse of the artery is gone. Raise again 20~30mm, and then slowly deflate, the speed is appropriate to 2mm/ second.
5. The height of the mercury corresponding to the first sound heard is the systolic blood pressure. When the sound suddenly sinks and disappears, the mercury level is the diastolic pressure.
6. If your blood pressure is abnormal, retest it at regular intervals.
Welcome to wholesale Pediatric Type Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, Paediatric Blood Pressure Monitor in bulk at a factory price from Bokang supplier and manufacturer in China. Please contact us freely.
Specifications of Paediatric Blood Pressure Monitor:
Measure scope: 0-200mmHg
Nylon cuff 38*7cm
PVC bladder and bulb
Zinc alloy gauge, 110gram
Color: blue, black, grey, green, red, yellow
Leather zipper bag
Product Details of this pediatric blood pressure machine: