BK3004S Stainless Steel Dual Head Stethoscope(Child Type) Stainless Steel Stethoscope
- Stainless Steel Dual Head Stethoscope is more versatile, and doctors often choose this device as their primary stethoscope.
- The wider side of the double stethoscope is called the diaphragm mode, while the smaller side is called the bell mode.
- The wider end is helpful when listening for irregularities in the heart.
- The smaller end of the double stethoscope is usually used to listen for irregular breathing.
- Doctors can simply turn the head of the stethoscope upside down to listen to different parts of the body.
Specification of Stainless Steel Stethoscope:
- Material: Stainless steel chest piece
- Stainless steel earpieces
- PVC Y tube, PVC ear tips, PVC diaphragm